Washington School for Girls
1901 Mississippi Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20020


Contact us to make a gift by credit card or stock: 202-678-1113


Planned and Retirement Giving

Contact us or your financial advisor to learn more about how you can include WSG in your estate plans or take advantage of the IRA Qualified Charitable Contribution if you are 70 ½ or older.

Donor-Advised Fund

Search for WSG in your Donor Advised Fund platform by name or by our EIN- 52-2031849.


We accept donations of supplies, equipment, and services when appropriate. Our needs fluctuate, please contact us about in-kind contributions.

Workplace giving

We participate in the United Way and CFC workplace giving campaigns. We are also listed in many other workplace giving portals, ask your HR office for more information
- Combined Federal Campaign #95746
- United Way NCA #8710


You can donate a used vehicle to WSG through WSG will receive 70% of the sale value while the remaining 30% covers the costs of pick-up, processing, and selling the vehicle.

Double Your Donation

Find out if your employer matches charitable donations.